Thousands Eligible For Uber Car Loans
And Financing Options
- Uber finance from $10,000 to $100k+
- Specialist finance for active ABNs
- Qualify for more than initially thought or at a better rate
- New or used cars, 100% tax deductible options
- Lowest rates across 70+ lenders & banks
Get Pre-Approved in Less Than 60 Seconds
Finance to support transport workers
No Hassle Car Finance for Australian Uber Drivers
Minimum Uber Finance Requirements
Are over 18
Have a current and valid drivers licence
Are an Australian resident or citizen
Have a valid ABN or ACN
Flexible Finance For All Types of Vehicles & Equipment
Uber Finance Advantages
That Many Don’t Know
If you are a self-employed Uber or taxi driver looking for a new or used vehicle, you can access exclusive finance rates for ABN holders. Compare Uber finance options across 70+ lenders and take advantage of extended tax benefits and more! Get specialised assistance covering all loan types for the transport industry for newer (3 months min) or established ABNs + consumer deals if a better option.
Finance to purchase any type new or used vehicles: cars, vans, utes, fleet etc.
Quickly calculate and find your best Uber finance options for your business with no impact to your credit score!
- 1 day business continuance ABN
- Larger balloons & more flexible terms
- Lowest rates through direct lender negotiations
- ABN loan options with no credit check
- Easy low doc replacement policies
- Low doc to $100k for new ABNs
- Low doc to $250k for ABNs + home owner
Loans Designed For Uber Drivers
At Comparison Australia we make finance for Uber drivers simple. No hassle finance to support the growing Uber, ride share and couriers industry.
Access leading Uber car loans & get the lowest rates across 70+ lenders & banks.
Getting Approved For Finance!
- Having a deposit (helps & increases loan amount)
- Have bank or Uber statements (the more the better)
- Be GST registered or capped at $35k
- Have a good credit score (ideally over 600)
- Purchase a newer vehicle
- Must be citizen or permanent resident
Applying For An Uber Car Loan
People also asked
How do I finance a car with for Uber?
You can finance a new/used vehicle or equipment through your ABN (business) with most lenders. The main criteria is to be able to prove to lenders and the ATO that it will be used for business purposes and qualify for the loan.
With regards to lenders, borrowers can access both full doc or low doc ABN finance options and in some cases half doc.
Full doc finance is a traditional loan and may require a large amount of paperwork; including tax returns, bank statements, business activity statements and up to date accounts. Rates for full doc loans are often lower than low doc finance.
Low doc finance is popular as it requires less paperwork along with a bit more flexibility in approvals. General lender requirements for low doc finance may include; recent BAS or from previous year, summary of business accounts, possibly a deposit or be asset backed.
Half doc finance is obviously in the middle of the other options, typically requiring documents like a BAS + 6 months bank statements.
In all cases the better your credit the better your rate and chances of approval.
A quick chat with the Comparison Australia team can quickly highlight options across our large panel of lenders.
Are there any purchase restrictions on Uber car loans?
Each lender will have its own criteria based on the age of the vehicle/equipment, LVR amount and credit assessment. In most circumstance the newer the vehicle or equipment the better for approvals. There are however certain lenders that specialise in funding older or unique vehicles and equipment.
A good rule of thumb for Uber vehicles is to try and find vehicles under 4 years of age, with the newer the better.
DO NOTE: Uber has restrictions on what type of vehicles you can use with their service.
– The vehicle needs to have 4 doors with a minimum of 4 seats
– It must be a newer vehicle, no older than 10 years
– The vehicle can’t be modified in anyway
– The vehicle can not be a salvaged or rebuilt vehicle
– The vehicle must be fully insured and pass an Uber inspection
Comparison Australia’s partners have access to 70+ lenders and banks making it easier for borrowers to find a lender that will fund most things.
What are the main reasons drivers get declined for Uber loans?
The main reasons a business owner may get knocked back from finance include:
– ABN age and activity. Those with a short trading history may not be able to demonstrate steady income.
– Not being GST registered will reduce options, often reducing the amount a lender will provide. In most cases for lenders that supply Uber finance, they will be capped at $35k.
– Poor credit or banking conduct. Low running balances, late fees or dishonours will often lead to a decline in funding.
– Negative or low cash flow will impact serviceability resulting in declines. The business must show the capacity to repay the loan on top of general business running costs.
– The age of the vehicle is beyond what the lenders will approve. The newer the vehicle the better with cars over 4 years of age having a harder time to get approved.
The above are some of the more common reasons a business will not qualify for finance. By speaking with a Comparison Australia partner, they will be able to quickly outline potential options if your dealing with any or multiple points above. Whilst borrowing options will be reduced or tricky, there still may be specialist lenders willing to provide funds.
How can I improve my chances of qualifying for a Uber car loan?
Below are some of the best ways to improve your chances of approval.
– Register for GST as this tells lenders straightaway that your business turns over at least $75,000 a year.
– Have a deposit, the bigger the better. This helps reduce risk to the bank as the asset has some of your money against it.
– Strong banking figures showing good and steady cash flow/turnover. The longer you have been in business the better.
– Having a good credit history goes without saying, will always help with approvals and better finance options.
Is a car loan cheaper with an ABN?
The overall costs of owning a business vehicle can be cheaper as there are GST & other tax breaks available.
How long does a driver need to be trading to get Uber car finance?
Most lenders prefer your ABN be active for longer periods of time. However, with Uber finance some banks will look at ABNs from 3 months, 6 months and as mentioned above, the longer the better.
A quick chat with Comparison Australia partners can provide current options across different lenders and their ABN length requirements.
What are Uber car loan requirements?
The below are general requirements a lender may request.
You’ll first have to confirm that:
– You are a active ABN holder (minimum 3 months but plus 6 months more options)
– That the vehicle will mostly be used for business purposes (i.e. more than 50% of the time)
Proof of Identity (one or multiple of the following)
– Drivers licence
– Passport or Proof of age card
– Valid Medicare card
– Valid credit card or debit card
– Can also use a valid Veteran card
Documents may include any of the following:
– Proof of residence via a rates notice
– Financial statements (ideally from an accountant)
– Bank statements (generally 2 months, possibly more)
– Recent Business Activity Statement (BAS)
– ATO Tax Agent portal report (generally for a trading period)
– Accountants letter confirming business activity
– Depending on trading structure: Income tax return and/or Personal tax return (1 financial year)
Other documents may be requested based on individual business circumstances. For those that may have a difficult time producing these documents, a low or half doc loan may be preferred.
Speak to a Comparison Australia partner to quickly learn about Uber finance options and what documents will be needed.
Can I get a car loan as an Uber driver?
Yes there are two loan types that can be provided:
First: If you are looking for a person loan or general car loan, Uber income can be counted as employment and there are lenders who will provide you with finance.
Second: If you are a Uber driver as a small business, lenders will provide you with a business loan to purchase vehicles for your Uber business.
If you wish to speak to a finance specialist about options, please contact us and we’ll be happy to answer any questions.
How fast can I get an Uber loan?
Depending on lender and what your after, there are very quick turnaround times for Uber loans. In certain circumstances borrowers can receive vehicle funding as quick as 24 to 48 hours.
Quick funding is dependant on having all documents required by the lender ready to go for immediate assessment and approval.