Access Reduced Rate Horse Float
Finance & Loan Options
- Horse trailer trailers finance from $10k to $1m+
- Specialist float finance for ABN holders
- Qualify for more than initially thought or at a better rate
- No deposit, 100% tax deductible options
- No buying restrictions: New/used or unique horse floats/trailers
Get Pre-Approved in Less Than 60 Seconds
Finance to support business owners
No Hassle Finance For Horse Floats
Minimum Horse Float Finance Requirements
Are over 18
Have a current and valid drivers licence
Are an Australian resident or citizen
Have a valid ABN or ACN (new or existing)
Flexible Finance For All Types of Vehicles & Equipment
Horse Float Finance Advantages
That Many Don’t Know
If you are self-employed or a business owner looking for a work trailer, you can access exclusive horse float finance rates for ABN holders only. Compare horse trailer finance across 70+ lenders and take advantage of extended tax benefits and more! Get specialised assistance covering all loan types from no deposit options to different low doc solutions for new or existing ABNs.
If your not a business owner there are still numerous low rate, flexible loan options available.
Quickly calculate and find your best horse float loan options with no impact to your credit score!
- 1 day business continuance ABN
- Larger balloons & more flexible terms
- Lowest rates through direct lender negotiations
- ABN loan options with no credit check
- Easy low doc replacement policies
- Low doc to $100k for new ABNs
- Low doc to $250k for ABNs + home owner
Finance Designed For Equestrian Needs
At Comparison Australia we make finance for the equine industry simple. No hassle for all businesses regardless of size, time in business, industry, or location.
Access the best horse trailer trailers & equipment loans & get the lowest rates across 70+ lenders & banks.
Lenders Supporting Business!
- GST & tax breaks for ABN holders
- No deposit or paperwork options
- Approvals & funding in as little as 24hrs
- Secure or unsecure loans
- Purchase new/used trailers or equipment
Applying For A Horse Trailer Loan
People also asked
How do I finance a horse float with my ABN?
You can finance a new/used horse trailer or equipment through your ABN (business) with most lenders. The main criteria is to be able to prove to lenders and the ATO that it will be used for business purposes and qualify for the loan.
With regards to lenders, borrowers can access both full doc or low doc horse trailer finance options and in some cases half doc.
Full doc finance is a traditional loan and may require a large amount of paperwork; including tax returns, bank statements, business activity statements and up to date accounts. Rates for full doc loans are often lower than low doc finance.
Low doc finance is popular as it requires less paperwork along with a bit more flexibility in approvals. General lender requirements for low doc finance may include; recent BAS or from previous year, summary of business accounts, possibly a deposit or be asset backed.
Half doc finance is obviously in the middle of the other options, typically requiring documents like a BAS + 6 months bank statements.
In all cases the better your credit the better your rate and chances of approval.
A quick chat with the Comparison Australia team can quickly highlight options across our large panel of lenders.
Are there any purchase restrictions with horse float loans?
Each lender will have its own criteria based on the age of the float/equipment, LVR amount and credit assessment. In most circumstance the newer the vehicle or equipment the better for approvals. There are however certain lenders that specialise in funding older or unique trailers and equipment.
Comparison Australia’s partners have access to 70+ lenders and banks making it easier for borrowers to find a lender that will fund most things.
What are the main reasons businesses get declined for a horse float loan?
The main reasons a business owner may get knocked back from finance include:
– ABN age and activity. Those with a short trading history may not be able to demonstrate steady income. (However there are instance where 1 day ABN’s or business continuance can be approved due to prior history)
– Not being GST registered will reduce options, often reducing the amount a lender will provide.
– Poor credit or banking conduct. Low running balances, late fees or dishonours will often lead to a decline in funding.
– Negative or low cash flow will impact serviceability resulting in declines. The business must show the capacity to repay the loan on top of general business running costs.
– Business in liquidation or being de-registered by the government will not be able to borrow.
The above are some of the more common reasons a business will not qualify for finance. By speaking with a Comparison Australia partner, they will be able to quickly outline potential options if your dealing with any or multiple points above. Whilst borrowing options will be reduced or tricky, there still may be specialist lenders willing to provide funds.
How can I improve my chances of qualifying for a horse trailer loan?
Below are some of the best ways to improve your chances of approval.
– Register for GST as this tells lenders straightaway that your business turns over at least $75,000 a year.
– Have a deposit, the bigger the better. This helps reduce risk to the bank as the asset has some of your money against it.
– Strong banking figures showing good and steady cash flow/turnover.
– Incoming producing vehicles or equipment help demonstrate that they are earning their keep.
– Having a good credit history goes without saying, will always help with approvals and better finance options.
Is a horse trailer cheaper with an ABN?
The overall costs of owning a horse float through your business can be cheaper as there are GST & other tax breaks available.
How long does a business need to be trading to get horse float finance?
Most lenders prefer your ABN be active for at least two years. However, there are certain lenders that will accept 1 year ABN’s or less based on different circumstances such as ‘business continuance’ or strong cash flow.
A quick chat with Comparison Australia partners can provide current options across different lenders and their ABN length requirements.
What type of insurance do I need if purchasing a trailer through my ABN?
The type of insurance needed will depend on the lender and their requirements. In certain cases the CTP insurance of the vehicle towing the float will cover the trailer.
However, lenders may require additional insurance to cover accidental or unintentional damage from fires, storms, floods, theft or other situations.
Comparison Australia’s finance partners will be able to outline insurance requirements of all lenders.
What are horse trailer loan requirements?
The below are general requirements a lender may request.
You’ll first have to confirm that:
– You are a active ABN holder
– That the trailer will mostly be used for business purposes (i.e. more than 50% of the time)
Proof of Identity (one or multiple of the following)
– Drivers licence
– Passport or Proof of age card
– Valid Medicare card
– Valid credit card or debit card
– Can also use a valid Veteran card
Documents can include any of the following:
– Proof of residence via a rates notice
– Financial statements (ideally from an accountant)
– Bank statements (generally 2 months, possibly more)
– Recent Business Activity Statement (BAS)
– ATO Tax Agent portal report (generally for a trading period)
– Accountants letter confirming business activity
– Depending on trading structure: Income tax return and/or Personal tax return (1 financial year)
Other documents may be requested based on individual business circumstances. For those that may have a difficult time producing these documents, a low or half doc loan may be preferred.
Speak to a Comparison Australia partner to quickly learn about horse trailer loan options and what documents will be needed.
How fast can I get a horse trailer loan?
Depending on lender and what your after, there are very quick turnaround times for horse float loans. In certain circumstances borrowers can receive unsecure funds in the same day or within 24 hours. Borrowers after a secure loan for a trailer or equipment can get funding as quick as 24 to 48 hours.
Quick funding is dependant on having all documents required by the lender ready to go for immediate assessment and approval.