Thousands Eligible For Reduced Rate
Work Van Finance & Leasing
- Van Finance from $10,000 to $1mil+
- Specialist finance for active ABNs – Available to all industries
- Qualify for more than initially thought or at a better rate
- No deposit, 100% tax deductible options
- Lowest rates & no buying restrictions: New or used van finance
Get Pre-Approved in Less Than 60 Seconds
Finance to support business owners
No Hassle Van Finance For Australian ABN Holders
Minimum Van Finance Requirements
Are over 18
Have a current and valid drivers licence
Are an Australian resident or citizen
Have a valid ABN or ACN (new or existing)
Flexible Finance For All Types of Vehicles & Equipment
Van Finance Advantages
That Many Don’t Know
If you are self-employed or a business owner looking for a work van, you can access exclusive van finance rates for ABN holders only. Compare van loans & leasing across 70+ lenders and take advantage of extended tax benefits and more! Get specialised assistance covering all loan types from no deposit options to different low doc solutions for new or existing ABNs.
If your not a business owner there are still numerous low rate, flexible loan options available.
Quickly calculate and find your best van loan options with no impact to your credit score!
- 1 day business continuance ABN
- Larger balloons & more flexible terms
- Lowest rates through direct lender negotiations
- ABN loan options with no credit check
- Easy low doc replacement policies
- Low doc to $100k for new ABNs
- Low doc to $250k for ABNs + home owner
Van Finance Designed For ABN Holders
At Comparison Australia we make financing or leasing a van for ABN holders simple. No hassle for all businesses regardless of size, time in business, industry, or location.
Access the best van loans and get the lowest rates across 70+ lenders & banks.
Lenders Supporting Business!
- GST & tax breaks for ABN holders
- No deposit or paperwork options
- Approvals & funding in as little as 24hrs
- Secure or unsecure loans
- Purchase new/used vans & equipment
Applying For Van Finance or Lease
People also asked
How do I finance a van with my ABN?
You can finance a new/used van or equipment through your ABN (business) with most lenders. The main criteria is to be able to prove to lenders and the ATO that it will be used for business purposes and qualify for the loan.
With regards to lenders, borrowers can access both full doc or low doc ABN finance options and in some cases half doc.
Full doc finance is a traditional loan and may require a large amount of paperwork; including tax returns, bank statements, business activity statements and up to date accounts. Rates for full doc loans are often lower than low doc finance.
Low doc finance is popular as it requires less paperwork along with a bit more flexibility in approvals. General lender requirements for low doc finance may include; recent BAS or from previous year, summary of business accounts, possibly a deposit or be asset backed.
Half doc finance is obviously in the middle of the other options, typically requiring documents like a BAS + 6 months bank statements.
In all cases the better your credit the better your rate and chances of approval.
A quick chat with the Comparison Australia team can quickly highlight options across our large panel of lenders.
Are there any van finance purchase restrictions, can I buy a used van?
Each lender will have its own criteria based on the age of the van or vehicle, LVR amount and credit assessment. In most circumstance the newer the vehicle or equipment the better for approvals. There are however many lenders that specialise in funding older or unique vans and vehicles.
Comparison Australia’s partners have access to 70+ lenders and banks making it easier for borrowers to find a lender that will fund most things.
What are the main reasons businesses get declined for a van loan or lease?
The main reasons a business owner may get knocked back from finance include:
– ABN age and activity. Those with a short trading history may not be able to demonstrate steady income. (However there are instance where 1 day ABN’s or business continuance can be approved due to prior history)
– Not being GST registered will reduce options, often reducing the amount a lender will provide.
– Poor credit or banking conduct. Low running balances, late fees or dishonours will often lead to a decline in funding.
– Negative or low cash flow will impact serviceability resulting in declines. The business must show the capacity to repay the loan on top of general business running costs.
– Business in liquidation or being de-registered by the government will not be able to borrow.
The above are some of the more common reasons a business will not qualify for finance. By speaking with a Comparison Australia partner, they will be able to quickly outline potential options if your dealing with any or multiple points above. Whilst borrowing options will be reduced or tricky, there still may be specialist lenders willing to provide funds.
Can I still qualify for van finance if I have bad credit?
Each lender will have its own criteria for credit requirements. Comparison Australia’s partner have access to over 70 lenders and banks across the country. Many of which who will assist those with less than perfect credit. We help loads of self employed business owners with bad credit access van finance.
If you are interested in learning about options, please reach out today.
Is a van cheaper with an ABN?
The overall costs of owning a van through your business can be cheaper as there are GST & other tax breaks available. Commercial finance also tends to have lower rates than that of consumer lending.
How long does a business need to be trading to get van finance or a lease?
Most lenders prefer your ABN be active for at least two years. However, there are certain lenders that will accept 1 year ABN’s or less based on different circumstances such as ‘business continuance’ or strong cash flow.
A quick chat with Comparison Australia partners can provide current options across different lenders and their ABN length requirements.
What type of insurance do I need if purchasing a van through my ABN?
You’ll need to get a comprehensive vehicle insurance policy just like you would if purchasing an normal vehicle, so it’s important to factor that into your budgeting.
What are van loan and leasing requirements?
The below are general requirements a lender may request.
You’ll first have to confirm that:
– You are a active ABN holder
– That the vehicle will mostly be used for business purposes (i.e. more than 50% of the time)
Proof of Identity (one or multiple of the following)
– Drivers licence
– Passport or Proof of age card
– Valid Medicare card
– Valid credit card or debit card
– Can also use a valid Veteran card
Documents can include any of the following:
– Proof of residence via a rates notice
– Financial statements (ideally from an accountant)
– Bank statements (generally 2 months, possibly more)
– Recent Business Activity Statement (BAS)
– ATO Tax Agent portal report (generally for a trading period)
– Accountants letter confirming business activity
– Depending on trading structure: Income tax return and/or Personal tax return (1 financial year)
Other documents may be requested based on individual business circumstances. For those that may have a difficult time producing these documents, a low or half doc loan may be preferred.
Speak to a Comparison Australia partner to quickly learn about ABN finance options and what documents will be needed.
We can also provide detailed information on low doc & half doc finance options to remove the hassle of documentation.
How long can you finance a van for?
There are lenders that provide terms to 7 years. However, borrowers on different terms can possibly refinance their loan after a certain period.
If you wish to speak to a finance specialist, please contact us and we’ll be happy to answer any questions.
How fast can I get an van loan?
Depending on lender and what your after, there are very quick turnaround times for ABN loans. In certain circumstances borrowers can receive unsecure funds in the same day or within 24 hours. Borrowers after a secure loan for a vehicle or equipment can get funding as quick as 24 to 48 hours.
Quick funding is dependant on having all documents required by the lender ready to go for immediate assessment and approval.